Teilenummer : LMC6482
Function : CMOS Dual Rail-to-Rail Input and Output Operational Amplifier
Hersteller : Texas Instruments
The LMC6482 provides a common-mode range that extends to both supply rails. This rail-to-rail performance combined with excellent accuracy, due to a high CMRR, makes it unique among rail-to-rail input amplifiers.
It is ideal for systems, such as data acquisition, that require a large input signal range. The LMC6482 is also an excellent upgrade for circuits using limited common-mode range amplifiers such as the TLC272 and TLC277.
Maximum dynamic signal range is assured in low voltage and single supply systems by the LMC6482s rail-to-rail output swing. The LMC6482s rail-to-rail output swing is ensured for loads down to 600Ω.
Ensured low voltage characteristics and low power dissipation make the LMC6482 especially well-suited for battery-operated systems.
LMC6482 is also available in VSSOP package which is almost half the size of a SOIC-8 device.
See the LMC6484 data sheet for a Quad CMOS operational amplifier with these same features.
• (Typical Unless Otherwise Noted)
• Rail-to-Rail Input Common-Mode Voltage Range (Ensured Over Temperature)
• Rail-to-Rail Output Swing (within 20mV ofSupply Rail, 100kΩ Load)
• Ensured 3V, 5V and 15V Performance
• Excellent CMRR and PSRR: 82dB
• Ultra Low Input Current: 20fA
• High Voltage Gain (RL= 500kΩ): 130dB
• Specified for 2kΩ and 600Ω Loads
• Available in VSSOP Package
Datenblatt PDF Download
Andere Datenblätter in der Datei :